This Job has been archived.
Full Time | 13 March 2012
(Bangalore, India) If you are a Ruby on Rails developer, or hacking with JS/CSS on the front-end, or designing for the web, or leading web development teams, we would love to hear from you. We would also be interested if you are a developer on other platforms such as .NET or PHP but are looking to learn Ruby on Rails.
Bang The Table (bangthetable.com) is looking for RoR/JS/CSS developers and UI/UX thinkers/designers to help make our web applications and tools more useful and effective.
* Reward you well for the expertise you bring to the table
* Ensure you maintain a good work/life balance (40-hr weeks, 4 weeks off each year and 10 public holidays)
* We have recently setup a spacious and airy workspace in Indiranagar, Bangalore. You will have the option to either work from this office or from home. We are flexible.
* There will be much learning too!
What we are looking for:
* At least a couple of years of experience in creating things for the web. More is better!
We are a small but fast growing business based in Melbourne, Australia offering our online community engagement platform to Government and private enterprise clients in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, North America and in the near future, the UK.
Online community engagement is allowing the normally silent majority to have a say on the issues that matter to them. And to make a difference; it is a cause we are passionate about.